Are you interested in serving as a facilitator for a curricular Different Dialogue offering in Fall 2019?
We are looking for interested Georgetown staff members to serve as intergroup dialogue facilitators for our two Fall 2019 Different Dialogue courses. Find out more about the Co-Facilitator Position and if interested, please complete our application by May 3rd.
For Fall 2019, trained staff facilitators will lead the dialogue sessions centered on difficult discussions across difference for SOCI 160: Sociology of Sexualities.
The opportunity: selected staff facilitators will:
- Participate in a 2-day training on June 4-5, 2019 (if available, or the equivalent if not available)
- Collaborate with a co-facilitator, the faculty member, and the DD Director to plan, facilitate, and evaluate the intergroup dialogue sessions
- Co-facilitate eight 2-hour Dialogue sessions for an assigned course
- Meet weekly with the DD team
- Assist with recruitment of DD students through communications, marketing, and publicity
- Help grow the DD program and opportunity for students to critically dialogue across differences
- Receive $800 in professional development funds
Want to stay in the loop for future semesters?
Please be in contact with us if you are interested in being involved with A Different Dialogue, but are unable to commit for the Fall 2019 semester. We are always looking for staff engagement to support the programs.